Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Now the kittens are "All cleared"...

Black was the last kitten pronounced "All clear" by the Vet yesterday. That is such a good sign but we knew she had to be cleared since the others were cleared. White, "Charlie", now has a forever home, so does Gray, "Tabby", now all we have to do is find black a new forever home but we are looking.

They are eating MUCH better, much neater, and pooping better. This morning I had the chance to restless them from the kitchen confines they have been in for the past 11 weeks. They ran all over, the dog chased them, then hid everywhere and they ran faster than the dog does.

We took them out of the kitchen last night and the Dog was put on his leash just to keep him under control. He did much better as I held on to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...