Saturday, September 7, 2019

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or....

1. I am happy because my wound care doctor released me last Friday. I 'graduated' in a sense. It has been a long 8 month ordeal between surgery, hospital stay, home health, doctor's appointments, etc.
2. My wife who has taken care of me, watched over me, kept me in line - I love you Jean!
3. My fur baby children - four cats and one dog.
4. My granddaughter, if though she won't admit it - loves me, and my two grandsons that won't talk to their mom but will talk to us.
5. My church which has meant so much to me/us for 48+ years.
6. Taking less meds that ten years ago.
7. Dr. Chung and my gastric bypass surgery.
8. My weight loss dropping from 450+ to 200 now.
9. My doctors currently who helped bring me through my recent problems, from surgery to wound care to my quarterly check ups.
10. To this and previous blogs and web-pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...