Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy T02222han2222222ksgiving

Little Bit is helping mr typr and watching every botton I pus23335hz!!!!!!11143333333333333

Finally, an hour later I get to come back to this blog. The kitten is wandering around the rest of the house - or should I say RUNNING around the rest of the house. He acts just like nothing has changed, like Black did not disappear, nothing. He slept in our bedroom/bed last night. Sleep is not the true word I was looking for since cats/kittens are nocturnal animals. They sleep all day and are up all night it seems.

I wanted to get a picture of him helping me type but as soon as I got my phone he was gone, doing something else. He runs up and down the hall, jumps up on the bed, explores everything. It's a new experience being out of the kitchen. But he is so lovable and snuggles big time, climbs on my shoulders, pulls my glasses off.

More as I get time. Here he comes again....

Happy Thanksgiving.....











22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...