Sunday, November 26, 2017

Names, names, names....

My wife is still coming up with various names for our gray tabby. Even my grand-daughter is in on the search, She has even gone through a website of names but nothing stricks their fancy. Names we have tried, talked about have include Lil' Bit, Snuggles, Spice, Lil' One, Gray, Mittens, Tabby. and yesterday Kitty.

My ideas don't count so I try to stay out of it but my wife says we should just try the names on her each for a day or two and see how it fits. So far "Kitty" seems to fit better than any of the others. Lil' One is out of the running since it was the name of my wife's former kitten that was run over last year. Spice was my idea but it was shot down quickly.

Little Bitty Kittie has seemed to fit gray really well for now at least.

We still don't know the name of Black, White is now named Charlie - both a girl's name OR a boy's name.

No more kitten's I hope but who knows what will happen at my father-in-law and with my wife.

My daughter is still sick but "refuses" to go to the nearest Urgent Care or hosital ER. I guess she just wants to stay sick. She's going to need a doctors excuse to go back to work at SOMETIME in the future.

More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...