Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Kitten sitting part two

The time of kitten-sitting has gotten much better and much worse. The better is that they are now eating - semi-eating - semi- soft - food and that is the start towards real eating which would be a good thing.

They are still being bottle fed but we can live with that. Their schedule is getting better by the day. We are getting a little relief during the day - it may not be a lot but it is something.

The worse news is that we lost one kitten the other evening. She just went peacefully into the next life while we were rocking it outside on the porch. It sort of chocked/coughed and passed away right there in my wife's hands. We buried her today.

Today the remaining three have a vet visit this afternoon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...