Sunday, September 3, 2017

Another "new" teacher wants/asks for help.....

Another "new" teacher wants/asks/emails me requesting help. I have NEVER turned down a request. Maybe that's why I am not making a ton of money on TPT. I just never say "no" to ant new teacher who ask for my help.

Over my 27 years of teaching I had dozens upon dozens of student teacher in my classroom from the university, and not once did I ever say "no" to any of them. That's partly why I came up with my own website - www.louisiana101. It was just to help them out. The name came from an early college class I took way back when. 

I remember each of them fondly and many went on to teaching - and many ARE still teaching. Some went on to become asst. principals, several to become principals. But I can say they all began with me way back in their early days.

Her question again started to make me think about items I have done for my store and items I need to do for my store. Sure I currently have over 570 items in my online store but I also have more I can do. The items I've done over the last two weeks have been selling about one or two a week - for "new" items. I loe the fact that I must be helping someone out there.

Maybe I'm not "teaching" anywhere but I am teaching. I still have contact with new teachers in my subject area. Thanks Kimbely.
And many thanks to all those that preceded her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...