Thursday, August 31, 2017

Harvey has finally moved on....

Harvey has finally moved on and with it comes dryer weather. Now that does not mean DRYER non-rainy weather but at least less rain and just maybe my yard can dry out somewhat. I can at least take the dog out in the mornings and sit in the rocking chair on the front porch for a short while.

I might get to finally go somewhere to eat later today, my son's restaurant, our favorite restaurant or two or three or four, any place just to get out of the house after a week of being cooped up inside. I have been going "stir-crazy".

When I have taken the dog out, the ground is mushy and the yard is full for limbs, branches, leaves blown down by Harvey's winds. But for now the tree is still standing, for now.

I really just want to go over to Walmart just to walk around. I don't really want to BUY anything just walk around, meet people I know, visit with strangers, just talk to someone else for a change.

I have to go put my shoes on and get ready to take the dog out for his early morning constitutional trip.

Did that, now planning for our 'lunch' trip to CiCi's, my son's store, for a little pizza and salad plus just a time away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...