Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Someone else is reading....

It seems someone else is reading this blog but it came to me by a lone email about a very old blog. A former student teacher , which should tell you how old the writer/blog reader is, just sent me an email about one of my blogs from back in October. But hey, she blogs from time to time also.

I have gotten an email that just might get me back into teaching - kind of, sort of, maybe. It's a mentor's position helping at-risk, high school students. It pays a MINIMAL SALARY but who cares. It would get me out of the house, put me to doing what I should be doing, and it will use my tech skills, reasoning skills, and allow me to work with kids; something my brain has been screaming for years. God MAY have found me a place to use my talents and be a creative person - even if it is just a part-time job.

I saw the story on the local news and my wife and I BOTH looked at each other and she pointed at me and I said MAYBE. So I emailed the head of the program the next morning. I am so happy.

I got all the grass cut; plus got the yard weed-eated and soon afterwards, it began to rain  now - but I don't care.

It rain but later I took the dog out for a bit. My wife is/was tied up working at our son's pizza place.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...