Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Back home from the wedding

We are back home from the wedding of our grandson in North Carolina. It was a huge amount of traveling - 5 days of just driving/traveling out of 7 days gone from home. Never again says my wife. We will fly and cut down on hotels, gas, meals, etc.

Our cat seemed to do well all by himself during that time. Our dog - well we are going to pick him up this morning. And I hope to get my car - finally - this morning also.

Life can finally get back to normal. I'm oning to cut grass at our city home today and our country home tomorrow - weather permitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...