Tuesday, July 25, 2017

My car - FINALLY....

I finally have my car. My wife loaned me the money to get my car out of the shop and paid - temporarily - my deductible. I guess she did not want to leave me again today without any mode of transportation. I could have managed but I will gladly take my car after it has been in the shop nearly a full month.

Things have gone well since we have been back from our LONG, TIRING trip to North Carolina. I am glad that's over and don't want to do that again - at least not the same way. If we go back again, we will fly. It would be cheaper and faster.

I hope to go out to country later this week to cut grass. It has been almost a month since I was out there the last time but with rain, the trip, more rain; I'm hopping things are not completely overgrown.

I have a few items I need to take care of around here since the rain is no longer an issue. I have weed eating, Round-up spraying, and a few other chores to take care of here first before I can head out to country later this week.

Having my own car back is a very nice touch so I can drive myself to get a few things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...