Monday, July 10, 2017

At least I KNOW someone is reading...

At least I KNOW someone is reading my blog. It's better than no one at least.

The trash truck finally came by, it's a day late but hey they needed the fourth off too. I take that, at least THEY keep tp their schedule unlike the auto repair shop that DOESN'T. They told me yesterday that they "found" more damage then they estimated for and had to get ahold of the insurance company and car wont be ready for another few days. I told them just to HOLD my car when they finish it 'cuz I leaving for an out of state wedding. They can just hold in their VERY LIMITED parking area for 7-10 days - just like they TOLD me 11 days ago.

How much damage can you find in a scratch? I think they are just trying to rip off the insurance company. Plus they have ripped me off by not starting the repair work UNTIL 7-8 days after I was told to bring it in. THEN they found an issue - bullc*&%*.

They will get nothing but complains from me and no recommendations either.

We gave away the last kitten to a good home. They have a small son and a small dog that is the same age as the kitten almost. The couple seemed nice and very happy as we presented them with the kitten. All smiles around.

We made plans for the first night of our "wedding trip" by booking a room at a Drury Inn. We have stayed at Drury's before. They are great, breakfast, supper, snacks, good clean rooms and right on our route. Can't get much better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...