Tuesday, July 4, 2017

I don't know anything...

I don't seem to know anything about anything. Our granddaughter DID NOT come to spend time with us yesterday. I was given ORDERS to book a hotel for our NC trip in a couple of weeks but I wasn't given the card number so I could book it. Then I WAS given the card number but told.... oh well, I did book it. But I still don't know how long it will take to drive there. It's a 1,070+ trip and I have no clue as to when - what time - we are going to leave.

Are we going to stop in Atlanta? Birmingham? Augusta? Charlotte? I just KNOW I have book our hotel for the wedding stay but that's it. I do know our son, his long-time girlfriend and his daughter are traveling with us - there and back - which limits our "vacation" time.

I had hoped to stop and visit my own cousin in Pensacola on the way back but that may or may not be a possibility. I'm not making the plans I guess.

After several days I have "learned" several things. 1) My son and his family is flying to NC not driving with us. They are leaving Sunday after the wedding and flying back. 2) My brother and his wife are leaving Sunday also for Savannah which will leave us alone up there. 3) Therefore we cancelled our stay for Sunday night and well go ahead a travel to Pensacola.

Well, at least now "I know something". Not all good news but "something".



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...