Monday, July 3, 2017

Another week has come and gone..

Today/nearly today starts a whole new month. I still don't have my car, I'm trying to plan our trip for our grandson's wedding but I'm told to but told not to because I can't pay for it but I'm supposed to plan it. I have been given a note showing the dates of ABOUT when but I don't know if and when my son can leave his work behind.

I don't know if and when we are going to stop the first night on the way there - it's a 1,070+ mile trip to NC - do we drive it in one day or not. My son, his long-time girl-friend and his daughter is going with us so I don't know what TIME we are leaving. I was going to plan it but I got up the other morning and my wife said she knew what hotel we were going to stay at - but could not tell me two days, three, four, five days, nothing.

Oh well, I'll "book" it - I hope - whenever I told too. I will just go read a book till then. Our granddaughter is coming to spend part of the day today but I can't tell you when because I don't get told these things.

More of my "I don't knows" later.

Happy 4th of July coming up. I do know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...