Monday, February 13, 2017

What you already know

This may seem anti-climatic but the new federal judge is.....

Well we don't really know yet but the word is out. President Trump picked a good one we think but we just have to wait on the senate, the democrats, the media, etc.

It is funny that I finally fill out my tax return THEN various places start sending me my tax notices. Where were y'all in January BEFORE I needed you?

Now I can go back and edit my tax return and REFILL them again. Bummer!

I really just wanted a salad today but my wife had other ideas plus she got up late and was eating breakfast at lunch. So much for my salad ideas. Then she wanted me to go with her to Walmart - I just said NO. I ended up having a Birdseye rice steamer for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...