Thursday, January 19, 2017

WHAT IN THE WORLD....

What in the world am I/have I been doing these last several days/weeks/months? I am not sure but  know I have not been here. Oh I know that I have been trolling these pages reading what others have blogged about, reading and answering my emails, reading the online paper, watching a little TV, but not really blogging. I wonder why?

Over the past 3-4 days I have been slaving over my computer/printer. They have not worked together and I had to get them to work so that my wife could print the Honor Band program before she took it to the print shop. I got it to work just about fours hours before time. I had to download the driver for the printer; strip the driver from my computer; re upload the driver; and try to make it all 'talk to each other again.

Before all that I have been getting nauseated from a week shot my doctor ordered but lately I figure out if I take the shot LATE at night just before I go to bed, I can sleep the effects off and I am okay the next day. It has been a smart move.

After weeks of unseasonable weather we finally good some rain last night. Now our back yard looks like lake but the temps are still up. We are suppose to get more rain tomorrow and the next day also. We did get three days of winter two weekends ago with temps down in the 20s but since then we have seen nothing but A/C time with temps up to the mid 70s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...