Tuesday, January 24, 2017

I have had enough and it is only day four...

I had had enough of news about this new president. It is only day four and I am SICK of the news already. I don't want to watch ABC, CBS, NBC. FOX, THE BLAZE, anything. I have heard and seen enough. Even my local news is filled with this dribble.

I don't want to hear Donald's ramble about things, I don't want to heard any more from Spicer, no more from Conway. I don't want anymore from the Today Show, Meet the Press any of it.

Can they all just go away?

I hate to say it but I miss the local news about the local murders, killing, thiefs etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...