Thursday, January 26, 2017

I'm done !

I'm done with my local paper, local news, national news, Facebook, all of it. Every day they are FILLED with Trump news, anti-Trump news, media wars, lies, anti lies, etc. I have had enough. I just want or need anymore of any of it.

I get tired of the killings, murders, looting, burning, etc, Where is all the 'good news'? Where is all the local feel-good stories? Even now, the sports is filled with basketball. I am waiting on baseball, then softball. then football.

I really have nothing to write about. I guess I can write about my cat and the fact that he misses his buddy that was killed a could of months ago by a car. He still misses her. They were together for over ten years. He generally sleeps with me most nights now.

My BP/ BS/ weight numbers have been really good lately. My BP is right where the doctors wants it, my BS numbers are down where she bragged on them at my last visit and my weight is down to the lowest it has been since before my gastric bypass six years ago. Even my wife has seen a difference. It is down to 121 with is two pounds below my lowest GB weight and going lower each day.

My weight had bounced around 142 after in had settled dropping at 127. now it is below even that, so I am very happy. I just wish I could have a 'tummy-tuck' but I can't afford it.

I just have to find some things to talk about that does revolve around the other stuff. Our local Honor Band is coming up in a couple of weeks. My wife finished the program and we are going to go pick them up later today.

My diet consists of non-fried food with it great. I having more salads, lots of spaghetti, crawfish etouffee, boiled shrimp, veggies, and dry cereal. Even things I used to like now make me quezzy.

I have things like helping my son buy his own business. Helping  my grand-daughter with her 2nd gran homework, visiting with my sister, eating more salads, watching less TV, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...