Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Doctor's Appt

It has been a long time since I left a doctor's appointment in such a good mood. Yesterday was that day. Doc bragged on everything it seems, from my BP score to my BS readings, to my weight, to my A1C, to my...well you get it. 

Even when I and my wife told her about my nausea, Doc came back with it was probably the Bydureon shot I have to take once a week. It may also be causing my temporary illness and weight loss.

I got another Bydureon shot yesterday and end up slightly sick all day but not bad. I woke up this morning, weighting myself and I was down another pound. I can take that.

We also got my granddaughter yesterday, her last non-school day. She was sick and slept most of the day.

Anyway back to ME, my weight was down to 219, the lowest point since my gastric bypass years ago. My BP was down to 128 over 71 which was so low the doctor cut one of my meds back to just one pill a day, my BS was 110 which is so low she said it was now closer to normal for me.

She did schedule me for a gallbladder ultra scan Thursday just to check why I have been getting nauseated. But that's ok with me.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...