Saturday, August 13, 2016

Saturday and its....

Saturday and it is raining outside and all across south Louisiana
matter of fact the news is calling for rain today, Sunday, and Monday.

There for I am working on an item for my TPT store
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/HISTORY-Histories-a-Game-for-students-2727816
that I have used before.

I fly BOTH the USA flag for my dad [US Army] and Father-in-Law [US Navy], my Brother-in-Law [US Army], my cousin [US Navy] along with my Grandson [US Marine]; and the Blue Lives flag for my brother [cop for 20+ years]; along with my Acadian flag for my wife [ family history dating back to 1755] and my Texas flag for my GGG-grandfather [born 1830s pre-Texas]. I support them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...