Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Wednesday and TPT sale behind me.

It is Wednesday and the TPT sale behind me. I am moving on with more and more projects to work on. But to every cloud there is a silver lining so to speak. For this two day sale I did make $49 which came from mostly $1-2 items and those items were at a 28% discount.

Now I need to get back to creating more items for my store and helping keep cash flowing in. The money from the past two days is nice but I won't see it till around September 12th or so. That's a long way off.

For now it is still about thinking of some items that someone can use later this year or the years after. I will still redo some of my first items to sort of update them.

I have been working on my TPT banner which is now like the one above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...