Thursday, August 4, 2016

Emails

I just finished reading my morning emails and one caught my attention. The sender was emailing/blogging about 3 THING she loves which led me to thinking about my own lists....She did Poems, cats, candy bars, musicians, Beatles songs, Pearl Jam songs...    I will do my own lists...

Top 3 websites -
3) This site mres-historyemporium.blogspot.com/
2) www.teacherspayteachers.com/
1) My own site http://louisiana101.com/

Top 3 movies -
3) When Calls The Heart
2) Star Wars [original]
1) League of their own

Top 3 foods -
3) Boudin
2) Chicken/sausage gumbo
1) Crawfish etouffee

Top 3 restaurants
3) CiCi's Pizza
2) Tony's Pizza
1) McAlister's

At least this was kind of fun but I need to get back to creating some TPT projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...