Tuesday, July 19, 2016

What is going on?

I see and hear the news and I wonder about our country. I seems like it is "going to the dogs". The country has turned to hate. Venom is coming out of everyone's mouth. All I can say for me is that "
I am still in the NO WAY IN HELL AM I VOTING FOR HILLIARY OR TRUMP CLUB !"

But does that make me a bad guy?

Why does the cable company think you need a new cable box after having their service for the last 20+ years? They required us to get a new box or/before they 'redid' our area's digital service. This morning I got up a screen that said "scrambled". The screen was totally black.

Now I could still get our wireless Netflix's/YouTube/Vudu/Hulu etc...just NO TV.

We have had my grand-daughter since about 6:30AM today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...