Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Tuesday morning headspin

This  morning I got up to a spinning head. I am not generally having problems but this time I feel weird. It's not major just constituent. I have done all my 'testing', eaten breakfast, read my emails, read the paper, taken my pills, I done it all but my head still spins.

It's like right now - I HAD TO STOP, CLOSE MY EYES, AND REST FOR ABOUT TEN MINUTES TO STOP MY HEAD FROM SPINNING - it has gone away, for now. I don't like this feeling at all. Here - IT GOES AGAIN,.....

Ok, so I sat and waited it out. I eventually did go walk the dog, sit on the front porch for a while, then fed the dog and cats and came back to my blog. I'm still just a bit woozy but it is better. I do have to go to Kroger's since I did not go yesterday due to the rain.

Here - IT GOES AGAIN,.....I ended up taking a mid-morning nap of about two hours. I got up, walked the dog. changed my clothes and then went to Kroger's were they did not have what I went for. WalMart did not have it, Brookshire Bro's did not have it. Finally I went to Market Basket and they had my cereal and I bought four boxes of it.

Now going to have breakfast for lunch. What cereal you ask?

My all-time favorite - dry, no milk. I much them like candy. And THEY ARE GOOD! And to top it off, I am drinking a Crystal Lite Peach Mango drink. GREAT lunch/breakfast.

after ALL THAT, I feel better, but I best not say it to loud.

It's 4 in the afternoon and I am having my "lupper" - just a Steamers veggies. But hey, at least I'm feeling better. Been watching Glenn Beck on TV while the cats and dog are napping. I just feel very comfortable right now.

Just found this on Facebook. I am reposting this in honor of my very dear friend and next door teaching partner at Vinton Northside Middle School - Harry T. Methvin. I miss you Harry....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...