Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Yesterday

I started working on several TPT items last night or evening as my wife spent her time up working painting faces at CiCi's.
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Song-Lyrics-Writing-Project-2685559

And I completed this one after thinking about songs in history such as the Battle of New Orleans by Johnny Horton back in the 50s.

Plus I also worked on another item as it got dark and I thought about all the hot sauces I had collected over the years....
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/LOUISIANA-Hot-Sauce-Project-2685951

and I really liked this one. But neither of these will make me much money. But they do fill my selves with items and ideas. I am up to 502 products for this new school year.

Today things seem a little better. No head spinning - however, it did start spinning about 5AM this morning but it was gone just as quickly.

Other than that I have a few ideas of TPT to work on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...