Monday, July 25, 2016

Monday morning smiles

I have just hit 500 items in my TPT store and it feels so good. I just uploaded my more resent item - a writing exercise on history....
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/INSIDEHistory-Writing-Project-2681631

and I know it will sell but it will not make me a 'killing'. But then again it made ME happy to just present it.

My sister came over for a visit and had a nice talk. My dog had a brief seizure which he has about once a month but I understand dachshunds have from time to time. He was ok in about 10 minutes and went back on his merry way.
 
Got to get out and run to Krogers to check on my cereal because WalMart does not carry it anymore it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...