Wednesday, June 29, 2016

What do I think Wednesday?

What do I think about 8th grade?

I have always loved 8th grade due to the fact that they think they know everything but I know they don't. Just because they are headed off to high school next year they 'think' they are better than everyone else. Right.

They don't know they are going from being the TOP of the pecking order to the very BOTTOM of the pecking order.id go out to eat for my SIL's birthday then came back and finished one of my TPT project. It is nothing major but it might make me a small bit of change.
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/HISTORY-Top-Ten-Lists-2617573

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...