Thursday, June 30, 2016

After yesterday...

After yesterday's post I ended up creating another item for my TPT store. It's not a huge item but it is one that I like -
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/HISTORY-Bottom-of-the-Barrel-list-2618095

you just never know how something is going to show up or be 'born'. This is not going to make me a ton of money but it is just something I like and I want others to use it too.

I would love to still be teaching because I have created so many items over the years that would now be very useful in class. Items that I would have NEVER created if I was still teaching simply because I would not have had the 'time'.

Maybe SOMEDAY I can get back to subbing or teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...