Friday, April 15, 2016

Not enuff sleep

It is so sad that sometimes, and I mean SOMETIMES, I just can not sleep because my brain gets the idea of what I should done as a lesson project. And I HAVE to go create it before I forget. Much the way this one was created at 3AM...
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/HISTORYinme-Magazine-Cover-End-Of-Year-Project-2503807

you just don't know when something is going to "pop" in your head.

It just was added to my huge list of magazine cover ideas and my over 450 items in my store. yw-a-n-n-n-n - now I'm sleepy but I HAVE to be up  to take the dog out, go to Walmart, get my granddaughter off to school, feed the cats, feed myself, check my emails, read the paper, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...