Saturday, April 16, 2016

Always

I am always working on some lesson/worksheet or something to do for my imaginary classroom. It has kept me up at night, 'hit' me while out shopping, riding around with my wife, anywhere-anytime. I never know what is going to come up. Like this one I haven working on for the past couple of days...
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/LOUISIANA-Leslie-Baraze-Foods-Map-2506259

and then I have another idea for a 'magazine cover' project called "reCall".

The Barzare Foods idea came to me after watching the Food network show and thinking back to my student who was my journalism newspaper editor, in Beta, and one of my all-time favorite middle school students. She wrote such weird stuff. Everyone loved her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...