Thursday, April 14, 2016

TPT, I'm still working (teaching), whatever

TPT I'm still actively uploading items to my store - at LEAST once a week. This time it was about the Baton Rouge Bus boycott...
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/LOUISIANA-Baton-Rouge-Bus-Boycott-of-1953-2501196
I will most-likely got back and tweak it just a bit, but over all it is fine the way it is. I still working on this one...
 
but I will get it do - for NEXT year.
 
My TPT money (PayPal money) is still looking good and I am happy. I have TRIED to get my sister-in-law to start a store, but she won't. Her lost. I have tried to get several otters to start selling but so far the haven't started.
 
But then again, I guess I have time to kill. Lots of time to kill. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...