Saturday, April 23, 2016

"Don't worry about old age. It doesn't last long. Psalm 90:10"

Saw this today as I was patrolling the blog world - "Don't worry about old age. It doesn't last long. Psalm 90:10". I know. but it sure feels like it does.

At least, the Southwest Daily News had me in the paper for SPAR's Wall of Honor - "In 1982, English was asked by a long time friend, Larry Shaw, to be an assistant coach on a girls softball team. He was a natural for coaching and became head coach of the SweetHearts in 1983. Along with coaching the SweetHearts for 32 years, English also coached girls basketball in 1987, girls softball tournament teams in 1988, girls slow pitch in 1990, boys basketball in 1992 and girls middle school basketball from 1994-1996. English has umpired fast-pitch softball, t-ball, recreation, and high school for over 27 years. He has served on the board of the Maplewood Girls Sports Association for 18 years and the Sulphur Girls Sports Association for five years." - but I wasn't there that day/night/whenever. They did not get my photo or nothing. But then no one would have been there for me anyway. I've out lived most of them. Out coached them also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...