Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Tuesday to Wednesday

Things went from really bad to very good. Tuesday night was sickening. I felt really back, wanting to throw-up,   sick as a dog and just wanted to go to bed. I was not evening wanting to watch any TV. When I went to bed I was out like a light.

I slept solid till about 6:30 got up went to bathroom came back an slept til 7:30.

I have to say "Thank You internet". without you I would have no place to make my thoughts known. I don't care that no one reads this blog, It about my daily world and my 'alone time', my time before I die so to speak. No one really cares but at least I have a place for my thoughts, feelings, etc.

Today has been pretty much a 'nothing day'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...