Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Tuesday morning

Tuesday and there has been no comments since last November and only two views yesterday. So that tells me I'm typing just for myself to hear myself. It's funny that I just love to read myself I have been re-reading my posts from 2011.

Last night was bad until about 2 am then the cat left the room, I rolled over and went sound to sleep. Just before I went to sleep I thought about what has been keeping me awake at night. The only thing I have had different is my Crystal Light. I used to be drinking Lipton Green Tea so I may need to go back to it just to see if it makes a difference.

Other than that, I slept til 6AM.

Been spending my morning searching Pinterest for ideas that I can turn into something for my own lesson ideas. Also listening to Pandora in the background.

A busy day to say the least.

My newest TPT item -
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Displaying-64-Parishes-2318616
I'm still piddling with several other items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...