Friday, January 29, 2016

Nearing the end of the month

As the days dwindle down to the end of the month. I just uploaded a change to my favorite power-point -

because I needed to. It may not sell any better but I know it looks better.

I have a few other items I working on as we get to the very end of this first month. A dear friend of ours just passed away and has gone to meet her husband who passed a couple of months ago. It makes me even more worried about MY future. I'm just not ready to pass on. I still have hopes and dreams of what I want to do for the 'rest' of my life.

I want to still teach somewhere, anywhere. I know the school board won't take me back without huge amount of paperwork and a butt-load of money. Private schools want me to teach 6/7/8th grades. The charter school will have me but I really, really, really don't want to go there - but may have to.

I want to go back to coaching. I think about it every year - I wonder if I can stand up to the grind. My brain says yes but I really wonder - has the game passed me by already?

I may as well get back my TPT store and upload a few other items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...