Friday, January 15, 2016

I just want to SCREAM

I just want to SCREAM. I'm sorry but having telephone people who can't seem to speak ENGLISH or even understand it just makes me want to scream.

My website changed from Yahoo to Aabaco and suddenly I have issues with the new company and the jerks that answer the phone. They all are ------ and you can "understand" the words they are saying and they don't seem to understand 'plain ENGLISH'. It just makes my blood run very hot. My temperature sky rockets every time I try to talk to them. No matter who I get, they ALL seem to come from the same neighborhood in India.

Why do companies that do business over the phone hire these people? Are there no middle United States English people around anymore?

I woke up this morning very early worrying about health issues and I don't need this to anger me and make my blood pressure go up this much.

I have my webpage open and I would like to move it to another company but can't find one yet. I am also listening to Pandora TRYING to bring my blood pressure down to near normal. But am also dealing with AT&T over my email login that they have locked me out off. My password is the same as it has been for years plus my emails come through just fine on my smart phone.

( DEAP BREATH, SIGHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh)

Just trying to make it through the morning without a heart attack. It's tough but I'm trying.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...