Saturday, December 12, 2015

Just fumbling around

I have been just fumbling around yesterday as I began - and I mean BEGAN to work on a TPT project -
I have lots of projects that I have started but never finished. My laptop desktop is littered with projects - ideas that I have but never finish, ideas that I work on almost daily, and ideas that are nearly complete.
 
We went out to eat last night and I did not even finish my meal. It was just to big. To much friend food. I would rather go to simpler places that use much smaller plates - or stay at home.
 
After while I just gonna have oatmeal after I take the dog out and feed him AND the cats and get everything finished for my morning routine - which I am tired of.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...