Friday, December 11, 2015

Immortal Nicholas

I  have been reading this book for the past couple of days
http://www.glennbeck.com/immortal/
- No I will NOT give the ending away. But the book was interesting. Not great, but it kept pulling me back in even when I decide I had had enough. I kept wanting to know who was the Immortal Nicholas. The book is written about Agios and the times he when through, his son, and his "other" son, and his "OTHER SON" and well you will get the picture. I would put the book down but pick it back up again and again and AGAIN till I finished it in much less than a week. It would have been much, much less if I had not put it down.
 
I'm glad I bought extras so that I can give them as Christmas gifts to my religious friends. Glenn writes about the Christmas story he wants HIS kids to know - not the one about shopping, gifts, and Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...