Friday, November 20, 2015

Pre weekend, weekend, All-State, and Cruise

Weekend, All-State, and Cruise; it's all coming at me fast. I can count the days on one hand. I have started to slowly get  excited about this cruise - sort of, kind of. I'm more interested in the weekend, our college football game with their undefeated season, All-State - I'm NOT looking forward to the drive down there, but All-State is okay.

But then we come home and pack and have to drive back the same way we came. To much driving in too short of time.

Weekend first. Friday, my wife runs off to go to mass with my granddaughter, then lunch, then comes back to get me and we head off to Baton Rouge for her assistance with orchestra check in and Saturdays orchestra meeting which could turn ugly. Me, I stay home, take the dog out, feed the cats, wash towels, finish blogging, packing for this mini trip....my normal routine.

Sunday is church, running to Wal-Mart for last minute items, packing bags for a much longer trip. I won't be blogging for several day, but who cares, no one reads this anyway. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...