Monday, November 16, 2015

Monday, Monday, MONDAY

Monday comes and Monday goes so they say. I have lots to do today and lots to get done before the day is over. Been over to look at the kennel place for the dog while we are gone on our cruise. It looks REALLY nice and come highly recommended by our pet doctor also. Then been over to see our son's house which is in the process of being remodeled. The old trees are now gone, ready for concrete as soon as it stops raining.

Thinking of other TPT items to work on for this evening. Weather "says" tomorrow will be stormy and rainy. I did create a cheap TPT item...
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/LOUISIANA-Postcard-796430
just to have something to do.
 
Plus I created this item also
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/LOUISIANE-Early-Explorers-Postcards-Home-2212475
They are both CHEAP but you never know what somebody will need.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...