Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday means the weekend is near

I know that the weekend is getting near. It also means our cruise is getting near also. However, I am still working on my TPT items such as -
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/HISTORY-DOZEN-Historical-Figure-different-assignments-2204925
and
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/HISTORY-10-Historical-Figure-Projects-2203342
which should mean more money next month or at least in January.

We have a short overnight trip to All-State next weekend, then two days later our cruise will begin.

I 'babysat' my G-D last night, took her out to eat and did her homework also. She spent the night and then we took her to school with plans to go have lunch with her today. Corse, we don't eat lunch with her because it is just too EARLY to eat when the first graders have 'lunch'.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...