Monday, November 23, 2015

The good and the bad

3 1/2 hours til we leave home to traveler to New Orleans to head out on our cruise. Our grand -daughter reminded us last night that SHE has been on  three cruises and this is our FIRST. And she is only six years old. Makes us OLD PEOPLE sound really OLD.

First let me say that our university got a good - and a BAD draw in the brackets. The good is that we got a bye the first week, but the bad is who we might have to play the next week - the team we just beat in order to win the conference.  
Maybe we will, may be won't have to play them. Then the worse could happen and we COULD end up playing the #1 team - but I'm getting ahead of myself.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...