Sunday, October 4, 2015

What? ? ? ? Why? ?

Got an email telling me that the company wants to pay me a $1,000 dollars for all the trouble I have had. I used to LOVE my OLD, OLD BANK but they were a local sectional bank - good to people, they knew every one, always willing to help; then they got swallowed up by a statewide conglomerate, that was ok for a while before they got swallowed by a big NATIONAL bank. And THEY don't know you from anyone else and truly don't care about you. My only reason for staying is that they have branches ALL OVER the country.

So the company is willing to pay me even though it is not their problem - per say - but they just want to make things better for me. My bank seems to think the check the company sent me was an illegal or copied or fraudulent check. Maybe it was just a check my bank had never seen before - who knows.

When I deposited the check, all was good. But after they processed it, my bank suddenly said the check was bogus and they put a hold on ALL my money - technically freezing all my accounts and all my money. The company has had to call the bank to clear up any misunderstandings. It was not the companies fault, but my banks fault.

I have had to do without my own money since Thursday. My bank even called back any payments I have made since the first - my car note, cell payment, cable payment, credit card payment etc. They are crazy. Maybe they should have to PAY me not the company.

I have Googled the check issuer and it is a very well known Credit Union in S.C. So what is the problem? They check has all the right symbols, markings, etc.

Now you see why I have been in such a bad mood since Thursday - and still am. Maybe they can get things reset Monday. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...