Saturday, October 3, 2015

BORED to tears....

I am BORED to tears.. MAD may be a better explanation. Maybe even ANGRY would be correct. Whatever, I am very unhappy with what is going on.

But I did just get an email telling me that their company is going to compensate me $1,000 for all the trouble my bank has caused me - and them. So lets just see what happens on Monday.

I have also been getting email from my SSID company because I have not signed nor returned the disability forms they sent me. I just have not had time yet to even sign the eight page they want so they can go to SS about my knee/foot problem and my lack of being able to work.

Got to get all this done ASAP it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...