Monday, October 19, 2015

New day, new week

New day, new week, new things to do, things to get done. It's very cool outside and I need to get our yard mowed so that I can move on to the country yard tomorrow. The weather looks good all the way til Thursday, that its turns ugly with lots of rain - at least, that's what they are projecting for now.

Later today I need to work on my NA Task Cards for TPT and get emails answered.
I also bought and modified a scary story twist for a new teacher friend of mine in north Louisiana.
It only took about 10 minutes to make it fit hat we needed for this Halloween season. It is a cute idea, and for a Louisiana ghost story activity it should do the trick.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...