Saturday, September 12, 2015

Labor Day Week in is no longer

The week has come and gone. We have done everything thing we can do on a fixed income that we can do. It has rained so much. Our yard yesterday was so deep, the flood waters got higher than ever before. We even watched a trash container float down the street, then a set out box springs set washed down the street, then the trash can next door fell over and trash started washing down the street. It rained that hard and that much. It made everything a mess.

It rained so much that we could not go to school to pick up my g-daughter. We could not even get out on our own street for more than two hours after it stopped raining.

Friday was supposed to be more of the same, but it did not happen. I did not get anything ready for TPT or TN. Even Friday was a lazy, wasted day.

On Saturday I did get one item done for TPT. It's another FREEBIE but it is something anyway...
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/LOUISIANA-Carres-Magiques-2088793

otherwise is was cool, clear, and a do nothing day outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...