Monday, September 14, 2015

Cool outside, no; COLD ouside, not cold but very cool outside

It was and is 64 degrees outside this morning as I take the dog out. It is very comfortable. Two of my cats made beelines outside just to enjoy the morning. The dog did not really WANT to come in either. I is/was a pretty day outdoors.

I've spent my morning reading emails, surfing various blogs, and reading the paper, PLUS sitting on the porch for a while.

My wife and I ran to Lowe's then to WalMart before she had orchestra classes this afternoon then community band tonight.

We celebrated a strange 'birthday' of a painting I did years ago. A painting on the wall of my daughter's bedroom when she was only a year and a half old.
It has been on that wall for 40 years now. It has been the "wallpaper" throught her. my son, grandson #1, grandson #2. and my granddaughter. We told my g-daughter that by the time she gets out of high school it will be 50 years old. One last note, never, and I mean NEVER paint on the wall because no one wants to be the one who paints over it and the longer it stays there, the harder it gets to get rid of it.
 
My 65 year old cousin called this morning to tell me his mother just died today. She was the last sibling of my father's generation. Now they are all gone leaving us as the oldest generation now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...