Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Wednesday

Emails keep flooding in...
My phone just keeps buzzing all morning long letting me know about these emails, one after another after another after. Its not a bad thing, and these are just the ones that are selling, not the freebies.

There goes another buzz...

I can't say I'm tired of them because I not. Heck, it has taken four plus years to get to this point. I am smiling but I know teacher - one of my former student teachers - who is making a ton more than I am, but she teaches a subject and grade that get more notice than mine does.

There goes another buzz...

I have

There goes another buzz...

I have even stopped checking emails after each buzz. I know what it is for and I would rather just wait and see the whole group.

Yesterday we did get a little rain - second day in a row. The yard is beginning to look a little better now. They are calling for more rain this afternoon - but just scattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...