But she will be back Tuesday and Wednesday as her mom has to work the late shift. It just means that we again see more of her than her own parents do.
I have not posted here in the last couple of days do to spending time with her. Normally she wants nothing to do with me but over the last few days I have seen a slo-o-o-o-w change. I have gotten uncalled for hugs, playing, watching a little TV together, just simple things but a good start. Right as school starts.
I did get to post one item on TPT but I am working on several others. I have been working on my webpage also and that keeps me very busy. I have not had time to do any family research on Ancestry.com but I will get back to that in the future - I hope.
My morning routine sucks but it has to be done EVERYDAY...
- 1. Go to bathroom
- 2. Put on my socks, knee-brace, and shoes
- 3. Open the living room shutters
- 4. Open the dog's kennel
- 5. Take the dog out to do his business
- 6. bring him in, get his treat
- 7. Feed the cats their treats
- 8. Feed the dog and cats
- 9. Fill their water bowl
- 10. Let cats out on back porch
- 11. Take my BP and BS
- 12. Post them both on my excel sheet
- 13. Take my meds based on the BP/BS numbers
- 14. Go back to bathroom
- on Friday, collect all the trash
- take trash out
- haul trashcan to side of road
- 15. Now check my emails
- 16. Read the online newspaper
- 17. Start the day either by posting here. checking my webpage, writing people back, checking TPT, TN, TW, or/and TL.
- 18. Finally eat breakfast IF wanted (dry cereal mostly)
That's my Friday. You want them?