Thursday, August 20, 2015

THURSDAY, and TPT went...oh well it WENT

Well TPT did go well but not GREAT. I did sell more than I have in previous months but not as GOOD as I was expecting. I also did not create any new items but I did create a list of things I want to do.

My wife took our g-daughter to school and I ran to Wal-Mart before the rain started coming down.
The weather radar says it is coming done now and more is coming. I got back just in time.
 
It is about all I can say. I can't cut grass anytime soon. All I can do is work on my TPT items. By the way, yesterday's sale was a bust for me. I only sold three items. A lot less than the one at the beginning of the month. So I know for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...