Saturday, August 22, 2015

Saturday...Rain, rain, and more rain

It has truly been Rain, rain, and more rain all day. Nothing but sitting on the front porch, coming in and checking emails, back to the front porch, coming in and working on various TPT projects such as....
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/LOUISIANA-If-The-Cabildo-Could-Talk-Essay-2049616

Then going back to the porch, trying to take the dog out between the rain showers, coming back in to eat  lunch. Messing with my g-daughter, and so on, all day long.

I have wanted to do other things but the weather just keeps me from things outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten things I am thankful for today

It does not take a lot of time to tell you what I am thankful for - not today or this week or.... 1. I am happy because my wound care doc...